The most important features of the VEKA Perfectline system:
- flat surfaces are easy to maintain.
- external A class 3 mm thick wall with a 0.2 mm tolerance.
- the deep glazing rebate allows a glazing thickness of 24 mm which makes the window more difficult to brake and limits the condensation of water vapor.
- Elegant, slightly rounded edges, perfect for every architectural style.
- closed steel reinforcements provide perfect statics and security.
Good windows must insulate so that the temperature inside is moderate even when outside there is hot or freezing. Perfectline meets this requirements thanks to a better thermal insulation guaranteed by the 5-chamber system.
Modern windows are extremely durable and maintain their parameters throughout decades. Increased stability due to a wider 70 mm profile.
Efficient external noise reduction is a condition of wellbeing and health for all the inhabitants of a house. Thanks to a special profile structure, Perfectline system offers a better noise insulation properties.
Modern windows have a standard specially shaped steel fittings. Perfectline, thanks to possibility to mount the glass deeper or to use the burglar-proof glass, will provide the highest level of security to your family.