Next generation of windows and its system
This moment was long expected by the window producers, architects and investors: the new ALPHALINE 90 – VEKA window profile now available on the Polish market.
It is just as expected – exceptional!
The first 90mm system.
There has not been yet a series production 90mm uPVC profile system. The additional 20 mm improves the thermal insulation by up to Uw = 0,4 W/m2K, and that is an exceptional result. But ALPHALINE offers even more.
As many chambers as there should be.
Size of the chambers is not enough to improve the thermal insulation. The innovative ALPHALINE system has only 6 chambers but these are a result of months of work in the laboratories. The result being a structure having a refined shape and adequately thick external and internal frame. Its parameters are better than those of many other systems with more chambers. If you are looking for a way to improve your heat insulation, choose ALPHALINE.
Glazing the U factor
A further energy saving was achieved through filling the largest chamber with a special insulation strip. As a result – thanks to using a triple-light – a window in the ALPHALINE system has an exceptional Uw = 0.8 W/m2. This profile is perfect when building a low-energy house.
Main characteristics of the ALPHALINE 90 system:
Double glazing without the insulation strip:
- with triple glazing (Us=0,7 W/m2K) and with the insulation strip the thermal insulation can reach Uw = 0.8 W/m2K, which qualifies the system to be used in low-energy houses (passive) and during thermal renovation.
- Wall thickness in highest quality group: RAL Class A (PN-EN 12608, Class A).
- the three-layer centre seal system reliably keeps cold, draughts and damp at bay.
- Galvanized metal reinforcement in accordance with VEKA reinforcement guidelines (also found in well known 70 mm profiles) guarantee stability and long-lasting functionality.
Triple glazing with the insulation strip:
- the overall low height of sash and outer frame – 118 mm – offers a larger visible surface and a perfect interior lighting as a result.
- flat surfaces which are easy to maintain
- the deep glazing rebate allows a glazing thickness of 24 mm which makes the window more difficult to brake and limits the condensation of water vapor.