Where access into the open-air has to make optimal use of the available opening, folding sash doors are an ideal solution. With the FS PORTAL LM, in addition to hardware for sashes made of timber and uPVC, SIEGENIA-AUBI is offering a version for elements made of aluminum with a maximum weight of 80 kg each.
Practical means simple
- The basic idea is as simple as it is practical: for the up to 7-part elements a sash can be designed as an access door and operated independently of the rest of the element
- Large ball-bearing mounted rollers made of special plastic also guarantee free, quiet running.
- Special sash holders give the loose folding sash a secure seating when opening the doors.
- Thanks to its low threshold height, the U-shaped running rail provides a convenient passage to the outside.
- The large number of possible combinations of the elements allows great design freedom.
- The security technology of the FS LM corresponds with that of the tilt and turn hardware and provides reliable all-round protection.